2 + 1 Half
This breathtaking 3 bedroom 2.5 bathroom home is the ideal Wine Country oasis. Located near the Historic Sonoma Plaza, world-renowned wineries, and the beloved Sonoma bike path, there is always something new to explore. Though, you may never want to leave this gorgeous property. Mature landscaping, including Satsuma Mandarin trees and a grove of Arbequina olives surround the 1.1+/- acre compound. Stunning palm trees are found throughout, including one which provides a welcoming shady area for lounging by the majestic pool. The custom sport pool features dazzling turquoise hand-laid tiles and a retractable cover. The unique design of this home is truly remarkable. Inspired by the Farnsworth House in Chicago, and the Maison de Verre (House of Glass) in Paris, this home is rich in architectural charm. The bright, airy kitchen features Gaggenau appliances, including a built-in espresso machine and wine fridge. The home is nestled towards the back of the lot, creating even more of a private escape. 19450 7th Street East provides many luxurious features and invites you to relax and enjoy all that Wine Country has to offer.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
2,310 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Outside Access, Bathroom - Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub
- Dining/Living Combo
- Hookups Only,In Garage
- Master Bath
- Double Sinks,Shower Stall(s),Soaking Tub
- Built-In Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Gas Cook Top
- Other. Radiant.
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Formal Entry,Skylight(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Attached,Side-by-Side.
- Covered Deck
- Manual Sprinkler Rear, Manual Sprinkler F&R
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Cabana,Pool Cover
- Back Yard,Fenced,Front Yard
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Manual Sprinkler F&R,Manual Sprinkler Rear, Entry Gate, Covered Deck. Landscape Back,Landscape Front,Manual Sprinkler F&R,Manual Sprinkler Rear.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Maurice Tegelaar, Compass Agent Phone: 707-939-9500
Agent License: 01465653
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2023 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.